BIAWA Member assessed for:
- Building Dispute Inspections
Andrew Whittle over 35 years’ experience in the construction industry residential and commercial, which includes practicing as a registered builder, designer and inspector.
Employed as a building inspector for 9 years, for the former Builders Registration Board W.A. and current Building Commission of WA. Providing technical services, report writing, compliance surveillance audits and representation as an expert witness at the State Administration Tribunal, Andrew has extensive knowledge in all aspects of building and compliance.
- Qualified carpenter and Joiner
- Diploma Applied Science (Building Construction)
- Bachelor Degree Applied Science (Architecture) Curtin University.
- Builders registration (11338)