Mathew Perrett is a licensed Building Practitioner registered with the Building Commission registration Number 103674.
Owner/operator of Construction Compliance Consultancy, full-time building Inspector.
Mathew Perrett is trade qualified with over 30-year experience in the Building Industry which includes:
- Building Supervisor for Tier 1 builders including – Broad Construction, Probuild, Multiplex and Leightons.
- 5 Years as quality control manager for Probuild Constructions.
Mathew carries out all types of Building Inspections and provides comprehensive Building inspection reports (Including photographs) and references to the required Australian standard, these include:
• Pre-purchase building inspections
• 10-year maintenance plans
• Commercial defect inspections for and against builders.
Condition inspections for a variety of defects including:
• Water ingress
• Property damage
• Builders defect report (statutory warranties), including completing ‘notice of proposed complaint’ lodgement through dmirs.
Currently not available for Building Commission and SAT Tribunal Disputes.
Phone: 0429 027 154