Paul is an experienced Building Inspector, a registered building practitioner and has been involved in the building industry for 35+ years. In this time Paul has achieved:
- Beginning his own bricklaying company and managing a team of up to 30 contractors
- Varied experience across the UK and Australia
- Managed extensions & renovations as well as new builds
- Constructed hundreds of homes across the Perth metro region
- Obtained a Diploma in Building & Construction
- An experienced building inspector with an eye for detail carrying out Pre-purchase building & termite inspections, new construction stage and stand alone practical completion
After completing his bricklaying apprenticeship in Perth, Pauls’ passion for perfection and housing led him to begin his own bricklaying business. Paul and his team completed hundreds of homes across the Perth metro area and contracted to some of Perth’s high profile builders, constructing many high quality display homes.
In 2005, Paul returned to the UK and began working on starting up a small NHBC registered building company completing mainly extensions and renovations, to gain further experience in all areas of building. Once established and ready to hand over to a capable team, he returned to Perth and resumed constructing new homes and managing his team of up to 30 contractors.
After many years in the industry Paul was still hungry for knowledge and to expand his skill set. This was when he completed his Diploma in Building & Construction and running a small building
company. During his time working in Western Australia Paul identified many poor construction methods in peak periods within the industry. This sparked a passion for wanting to help people
achieve the home they had dreamed of without any unknown defects and give them peace of mind. It was this passion and his broad range of experience that led Paul to become a professional building inspector.
You can contact Paul any time on 0458 066 477 or at firstname.lastname@example.org