BIAWA Member assessed for:
- Building Dispute Inspections
Chris Sturmer Reg Builder 11653
Chris Sturmer is a registered builder and registered building practitioner with over 25 years hands on experience in the residential commercial and industrial construction sectors.
For the last 9 years Chris has been one of the six building inspectors employed by the Building Commission formerly the Builders Registration Board. In this role Chris was responsible for:
- The random surveillance of residential and commercial buildings under construction throughout the state
- Inspection and reporting on building defects the subject of dispute
- Technical analysis and assessment of evidence relating to building issues in dispute
- Attendance at the State Administrative Tribunal as an expert witness.
Chris provides expertise which can
- Identify building defects
- Inspect and provide a technical analysis and
- Provide an objective report structured to appropriately address the requirements of dispute resolution.